INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING DUAL MATCH LINE-UPS
MANDATORY POSTING OF SINGLES AND DOUBLES LINE-UPS:
“BOTH” singles and doubles line-ups for every regular season dual match and/or every dual match in a dual tournament must be posted to your Boy Tennis Schedule page on the MSHSAA website within 72 hours AFTER the completion of each dual match. Please make sure to post “both” your singles and doubles line-up to avoid a $25 fine for each incomplete line-up. DO NOT POST YOUR LINE-UP “BEFORE” THE MATCH IS ACTUALLY PLAYED.
Unfortunately, failure of several coaches to post line-ups has resulted in a fine system being implemented.
STEPS FOR BOTH SINGLES AND DOUBLES LINE-UPS
LINE-UPS: SCHOOLS WILL BE FINED $25 FOR EACH LINE-UP USED IN A DUAL MATCH THAT IS NOT POSTED ON YOUR SCHEDULE PAGE WITHIN 72 HOURS “AFTER” THE COMPLETION OF EACH TEAM MATCH. It is mandatory to post both your singles and doubles line-up after the completion of each match on your schedule, within 72 hours “AFTER” the match: DO NOT POST YOUR SINGLES AND DOUBLES LINE-UPS “BEFORE” ACTUALLY PLAYING A DUAL MATCH.
1. Go to your schools home page at www.mshsaa.org and select “Schedules”, then select “Girls-Tennis” or "Boys-Tennis".
2. You must first make sure that your entire regular season schedule is completely accurate on your Girls or Boys Tennis Schedule page.
3. When you are viewing your schedule look to the right of the team you have just played and click on “Line-up” link.
POSTING “SINGLES” LINE-UPS
4. After clicking on the “line-up” link to the right of the match you have played, on the next screen click on “Select Singles Line-up”. It will show a screen in which you place a check mark in the box of the singles players that played varsity singles in that dual match, now click “submit” at the bottom of the screen. Do not check mark your whole entire singles rank order as having played in varsity dual matches, only list the singles players that played varsity. When you check mark each singles player in your varsity singles line-up and select submit, their names will appear in black bold face print and any players not in the varsity singles line-ups will be dropped from the screen. If the “singles” section of your line-up page for a match has your players names appearing in “RED” print, then you HAVE NOT selected your singles line-up appropriately.
5. Now scroll to the bottom of the line-up page for the match you are posting line-ups for and you will notice that you now have to enter your doubles line up.
POSTING “DOUBLES” LINE-UPS
6. To post your “doubles” line-up, click on “Create Doubles Line-up”. On this screen you will click and drag the names of your players from the player box on the right side of the screen over to the doubles teams in which you played them. You can only enter the (3) doubles teams that played varsity doubles in that dual match. Now click “Submit”. As the season progresses you will be able to select the “Use Existing Doubles Line-up” for those matches you play using the same doubles line-ups as used in a previous match. REMINDER: A DOUBLES LINE-UP MUST BE USED A MINIMUM OF THREE TIMES IN A 6-3 FORMAT DURING THE REGULAR SEASON IN ORDER TO USE THAT DOUBLES LINE-UP DURING POST SEASON MATCHES.
7. NEW FEATURE: Now return to the Girls or Boys Tennis Schedule page. If you have entered your singles and doubles line-ups correctly you will now see “check marks” under the singles column and doubles column next to the contest you have played and entered the line-ups.
8. This process will post your singles line up and doubles line up that you use in each match. This process must be completed after each dual match and dual match played in a Team Tournament. Line-ups are viewable by both your school and opposing schools as you are allowed to view your opponents previously used line ups.