90th Boys Championships * 42nd Girls Championships
Adkins Stadium , Jefferson City High School, Jefferson City
* Directions to Adkins Stadium
* Jefferson City Weather & Forecast
* Jefferson City Lodging, Dining & Entertainment
Note: In case of adverse weather, tune to Jefferson City radio station KWOS (950 AM) for updates.
Class 1 and Class 2 – May 20-21, 2016
Class 3, Class 4 and Class 5 – May 27-38, 2016
Admission for students (6 and up) and adults is $7 per day. Re-entry is permitted with the proper wristband. Shuttle service is provided by Jefferson City at various satellite parking areas.
Class 1 and 2 Day 1 (May 20th)
Class 1 and 2 Day 2 (May 21st)
Class 3, 4 and 5 Day 1 (May 27th)
Class 3, 4 and 5 Day 2 (May 28th)
* Friday's and Saturday's events will be streamed on MSHSAA.tv. There is a subscription fee required to view the live video.
* 2016 Class 1 and Class 2 Qualifiers by School
* 2016 Class 3 and Class 4 Qualifiers by School
Championship Photos by
MSHSAA has partnered with
Inter-State Studio of Sedalia to be the
official photography vendor. Inter-state has set up a website to view the pictures taken at this year's championships.
To Order Pictures From This Event Please Visit:
Password: Track & Field
Images with Championship Overlay for Class 1-2 will be viewable by Wednesday May 25th.
Images with Championship Overlay for Class 3-5 will be viewable by Wednesday June 1st
2016 Championship Results
2015 Championship Results
2014 Championship Results
* Boys Championship Summary by Year
* Boys Championship Summary by School
* Girls Championship Summary by Year
* Girls Championship Summary by School
* Past Boys Champions by Event
* Past Girls Champions by Event
* Boys Championship Records and Top Performances
* Girls Championship Records and Top Performances
* 2016 Spring Media Credential Application (Registered Media Outlets Only)
Note: Class 1 and Class 2 Credential Application Deadline: May 19 Noon
Note: Class 3, Class 4 and Class 5 Credential Application Deadline: May 26 Noon